I used a scalloped 6x6 basecard, and chose a lemon and bluey-lilac colour-scheme. I used another one of my punched borders purchased from ebay (and inked in pinky lilac.) I coloured Pearl with Promarkers and added some sparkle here and there.
I chalked the edges and cut it out with a lacey circle nestie, then added some tiny gems around the edge and to the bubbles in the image itself.
I embossed a panel of lilac card with 'swirls' and inked to enhance, added an inked border and a blue grosgrain ribbon. I made some posh-pins and popped them into the ribbon.
The gem-swirl I added freehand and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.
I will be entering my card into the following challenges:
- DYSU #74 - Under the Sea.
- Deep Ocean Challenge #26 - Swirls (I hope my embossed panel and freehand gem swirl count!)
- Ooh La La Creations #106 - Make it Girly.
- Crafts & Me - Add a Ribbon.
- Divas By Design #37 - Anything Goes.
- Celebrate the Occasion #64 - Anything Goes.
I have all 3 of my littlies off school today poorly...just in time for half term, would you credit it! Hey Ho! Thanks for popping by. x