Well, our good old British weather never ceases to be a topic of conversation, and in the words of Forrest Gump..."you never know what you're gonna get!" I have been longing for some brighter weather, which was the inspiration for today's card.
The image is called Laundry Line Summer and is from THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE, who are sponsoring today's challenge over at C.R.A.F.T. where the theme is easel cards.
My DPs are by Kate Knight, and were a freebie in one of my magazines. They are layered onto cardstock, and I chose the colours/style as they were tropical and warm. The image is coloured with Promarkers and cut with a nestie. The flowers are made from a couple of new dies I treated myself to (I'm still not very good at rolling/shaping them, but will keep practising!) I also added a purple ribbon and a diecut panel for writing the message onto.
I will enter my cards into the following challenges:
- Two Sisters #91 - Make it Girly.
- Crafty Catz #132 - Happy Birthday.
- C.R.A.F.T. #155 - Easel Cards.
- I Love Promarkers #117 - Anything Goes.
- The Paper Shelter #64 - Birthday Card with Sentiment.
- Truly Scrumptious #80 - Anything Goes.
- Papertake Weekly - In the Garden.
- Sassy Cheryls #115 - Don't be Square (no square cards!)
- Paper Creations Ink #24 - In the Garden.