Welcome to another challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD. I am here with my DT card for our latest challenge, #170, which is a BINGO challenge using the chart below.
You can choose to complete a line on the chart either horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
NB. Please tell us in your post what line you have followed.
Here's my card:
I have made a vintage style teepee card using the gorgeous Dress Form Trio from The Crafty Pad Designs. I altered the colour of the image in Powerpoint and matched it to the cardstock and DPs I have used, which are by Jessica Sprague, called French Market.
I added some Tim Holtz Brushed Corduroy distress inks to the DPs and the images, along with a couple of Crafty Pad sentiments too.
I decorated all 3 sides, but left the 3rd 'blank' for the message/sentiment.
If you are interested in making a teepee card, I have a tutorial HERE.
I added some vintage buttons from my stash, made some stick pins and added some cream lace to the bottom. The final additions were some ribbon and some faux stitching around the DP panels.
I have actually followed the LEFT VERTICAL line (Buttons, Lace, Ribbon) but it also fits the CENTRE HORIZONTAL line too (Lace, TCP Image, Stitching.)
We have a wonderful prize for you this week, courtesy of
Here it is:
I will enter my card into the following challenges:
- Sassy Studio Designs #125 - Triple Play/Use 3 of Something (I have made a teepee card, which has 3 SIDES!)
- Dutch Dare #165 - Shaped Cards.
- Inky Impressions - Use Lace or Trim.
- Creatalicious #34 - Bingo Board (diagonal line top right down to bottom left - buttons, ribbon, lace.)
- Creative Craft Challenges 2 - Distressing.
- Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT #60 - Anything But Square.
- Stamp & Create - One for the Ladies.
Thanks for popping in!