It's my little brother's 40th birthday on Wednesday, and today's card is for him.
I couldn't resist this cheeky image from Digi Doodle Shop as it reminds me of when we were young!
He always LOVED dressing up, and collected dozens of hats for his role-play, but by far his favourite was the cowboy hat!
He always had such a great imagination, and his kids (now teenagers) and his nieces and nephews all love spending time with Uncle Stu, he's just so funny, and so good with them.
Papers - Raspberry Road.
Sketch - Willow Sketchie
Image - Digi Doodle Shop
Also used: Kraft cardbase (6x6,) Promarkers, computer sentiment using 'Drift Type' font, Distress Ink (Brushed Corduroy,) brads to decorate.
I also decorated the inside of the card, and the cowprint strip on the left has been used to cunningly disguise the split pins of the brads!
I will enter my card into the following challenges:
- Willow Sketchie - Sketch and/or 3 different papers (I did both.)
- OSAAT #114 - Anything Goes.
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards #13 - For the Boys.
- Sassy Studio Designs - Triple Play (I used 3 different DPs)
- Crafty Creations #170 - Male Birthday.
- Dude Time Doodles - Birthdays (must be male.)
- I Love Promarkers #117 - Anything Goes.
- The Paper Shelter #64 - Birthday cards with sentiment.
- Southern Girls #44 - About the Boys.
- Clear it Out! - Con-BRAD-ulations (use brads.) Mine are some of the first things I bought for my stash when I started cardmaking!