My DPs are an eclectic mix, including some by Summer Driggs and are called 'A Little Spring in Your Step.' The sentiment says 'Showers of Warm Wishes.'
I added a fancy border to the edge of my card, and inked the edges of everything, to soften them. The ribbon, gems, punched borders, flowers etc are either fromor made from my stash of goodies.
You probably know the drill by now, but just in case not, here's a reminder...
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
If you would like to win this NEW RELEASE, all you have to do is leave a comment on today's post and your name will go into the draw! It is that easy!
For another chance of winning, become a follower of The Crafty Pad Challenge Blog and leave us another comment saying you are a follower (new / old / and or existing) and get a 2nd chance into the draw.
For a 3rd chance in the draw - comment on ALL 4 of the release days (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday (today,) & Wednesday) and go into a separate draw to win the complete set of 4 images!
I will enter my card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Catz #126 - Use a Digi Image.
- Stampin With The Dragon - Spring is in the Air.
- Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet - Spring or Easter (I went with Spring/April Showers.)
- Paper Pretties - April Showers bring May Flowers.
- Pollycraft #134 - Water, Water, Everywhere.
- Stamp with Fun #155 - No Easter Cards.