Hi! My little Miss Zoe will be 7 on Saturday, and today's card is one I made for her birthday. She's a real girly-girl, and I have been itching to use this image since I bought it last month from Digi Stamp Boutique. She is called Rosie.
I used a 6x6 scalloped card base, the DPs are Pink Petticoat, and were a freebie from a cardmaking magazine sometime ago.
I coloured the image with Promarkers and cut it with a lacey circle nestie. I added some ric-rac detail, some gems, brads and pearls, and made the sentiment on my computer using a font 'Cutie Pie.'
I am really pleased with how girly my card came out, and will enter it into the following challenges:
- Celebrate the Occasion #57 - Child's Birthday.
- Sassy Cheryl's #109 - Soft Pastels.
- The Stamping Boutique #32 - Pastels.
- Crafty Catz #126 - Use a digital image.
- Digistamp Boutique - April Monthly Competition.