Happy Easter Sunday everyone! I hope the Easter Bunny was generous when he hopped past your place, and you are going to enjoy a day of crafting and chocolate!
Today at THE CRAFTY PAD we have a brand new challenge for you. Challenge #165 is *drumroll*....
Yes folks, we want you to use some DIE CUTS on your creations. As I make way more girls'cards than boys, I decided to challenge myself and create a guy card. Here it is:
It's a 6x6 Kraft stepper card base from Docrafts (Papermania.) The mega-cute image is called Bradley on Toy Horse, and is available from The Crafty Pad Designs. I used some digital papers by The Creative Cottage called 'Wild West' (sadly no longer trading/available.)
I coloured Bradley using Promarkers to co-ordinate with the DPs.
The first die-cuts I have used are my Sizzix Fun Serif Alphabet set to cut the word 'Howdy.' Behind the letters you can see some Bakers Twine. The 'Fabulous Fella' sentiment ticket is also a Crafty Pad one :)
Our sponsor this week is Crafty Emmas Store with a prize of £10.00 to spend in her shop.
I do hope you will pop over to our challenge blog and enter this week, and also check out the rest of Team B's creations on the challenge blog.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Bugaboo - April Anything Goes.
- Drunken Stampers #86 - You're a Krafty One!
- The Poodles Parlour - Going Dotty.
- Cardmadfairy's Digi Days #30 - Die cuts and/or punches.
- City Crafter #103 - Hats Off To You!
- Ladybird Crafts INK TLT #57 - Spots and Stripes.
- Craft Your Passion #104 - Dots & Stripes.
- Critter Sketch #109 - Stars.
- Paper Creations Inc. #22 - Natural Materials (garden twine used for his rope!)