Over at The Crafty Pad this week we have a brand new challenge for you, with a theme I just KNOW is going to inspire you all....
PEARLS & SWIRLS
Here's my card, I used the super Fairy Chloe on Daisies and she has of course been coloured with Promarkers.
My DPs are from The Paper Shelter, and are called Shopping Girl. I followed this week's sketch from Papertake Weekly, and matted/layered with Bazzill card in co-ordinating colours. I used my Martha Stewart border punch for some added detail.
My 'swirls' are made using flat-backed pearls, and I have tried to create a trail for my butterfly (which is double-layered using a craft-tonic punch.) I am not 100% sure they really work, think I need some more practise tbh!!
I finished off by adding some 'dot' detail to some of the layers with my white gel pen.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Catch the Bug - Flowers & Pastels.
- Fairy Fun Fridays #51 - Flowers or Showers (I chose flowers.)
- Stamp Something - Something with Wings.
- Digi Doodle Shops Best #56 - Anything Goes.
- Moving Along With The Times #96 - Anything Goes.
- The Stamping Boutique #5 Winged Things.
- Papertake Weekly - Sketch #55.
Don't forget to pop over and join the fun at THE CRAFTY PAD and leave some love for DT who have made some amazing creations this week.
Thanks for popping by!