I can't believe it's Sunday already! My idea for the card I wanted to make for the Pollycraft 'Fun & Games' challenge has been in my head since it was announced last week, and I have only just got around to making it, what with the littlies being on school holidays and keeping me so busy!
I followed the sketch from Little Claire's challenge this week, and used this fab Pollycraft image, called Cherish from the Woodland Elves range. I coloured it with Promarkers using 'earthy' colours, which I felt suited it. As the image is rectangular, I made a slightly more rectangular card base (as opposed to the squares I have been using of late.)
The papers are from 2 digi collections called Pepe L'Souris In Love from The Paper Shelter, and So Berry Precious from Nitwit Collections (currently on sale!) I inked the edges and matted/layered according to Little Claire's sketch.
I added some garden twine, some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, a few flat-backed pearls and a ticket sentiment from my stash to complete.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Pollycraft #90 - Fun & Games.
- Little Claire's #6 - sketch.
- My Grafico - Anything Goes.
- Ai Factory #78 - Anything Goes.
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best #56 - Anything Goes.
- Moving Along With the Times #96 - Anything Goes.
- Creative Card Crew - Child's Play.
- Craft Your Passion #55 - Show Us Your Layers.
- The Crazy Challenge - 3 different papers.
- Paper Playtime #44 - Friends.
Thanks for popping by!