Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Monday 23 May 2011

MPS Die Cuts

Oh PLEEEEASE PLEEEASE PLEEEESE let me not be too late to enter! I knew from last Tuesday which image I was going to use, and which die cuts too, then things spiralled out of control and I've only just had a chance to get my card made and post up!  :(

Without further ado, here's my card:

I followed one of Lyn's sketches from over at Quirky Crafts this week. I have used the image called Rose, available from Michelle's Etsy shop. She is coloured with Promarkers and set inside a die-cut lacey circle. The papers are digital, purchased from Scrapbookingmad. I also used pearlescent card in pink. The roses are die-cut using Quickutz 'rose.' The daisies are made from a Bosskut die. Flat-backed pearls are the final touch to this simple card.

Challenges I am entering:


Thanks for popping by!

8 comments:

Rene said...

What a sweet card you made! I love Rose too. Don't worry, I entered after you...:). Worlddatetime helps me know the time.

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is so very sweet - thanks for playing along with us at Michelle Perkett Studio! Hope you play again this week! :)

Ellis said...

It's a wonderful card, thanks for joining us at MPS! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Karen said...

This is so lovely. Beautiful coloring, and delicate papers and diecuts. Thanks for joining Michelle Perkett Studio.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Ali! Lovely coloring, paper and flowers! Thank you for joining this week's die-cut theme challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio. Have a great day :).

Michelle said...

You are right on time, Ali, and it was worth the wait, your Rose care is beautiful! Lovely colors and flowers! Thank you for joining us at MPS this week!

Spyder said...

Fabulous take on the sketch Ali, love it! Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts Sketch challenge, don't for get to pop back to vote!
((Lyn)))

Dawn said...

Lovely card Ali! Glad you got to enter your challenge in time!
Good Luck my lovely!
Hugs
Dawn xxxx