Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Shop 'Til You Drop!

Here are my ATCs for the swap over at Addicted to ATCs, where the theme for November is 'Shop 'Til You Drop!'


I used pyramaged images entitled 'Shop 'Til The Cows Come Home!' and a matching BP. I added some funky fibres and a die-cut handbag, cut using a Quickcutz die in my Bigshot. 


Each image is very slightly different......look carefully, I promise they ARE all different!! If you would like to purchase this sheet, you can find it over at Cardmaking Downloads.

Smiles from Ali x

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Yep all different Ali! I love the colours on these!!! Well done!!!
Hope you're feeling a bit better today!!!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Andrea said...

Lovely ATCs.

claire7q said...

Now that's what I call "girly"! xx