I was honoured to be asked to be a GDT following my entry into the 'Sew Simple' challenge at My Sheri Crafts a few weeks ago, and today sees the launch of their latest challenge, which I have joined them for, thanks SO MUCH for having me girls! The theme this time around is 'PUMPKINS' so as long as your creation features a pumpkin/s on it somewhere you're good to go!
Here's my card:
I have used the wonderful 'tic tac toe' board by Sammy Murphy, available for just 50p from Cardmaking Downloads. I layered several of the sections up with 2, 3 and 4 layers for extra dimension, an idea inspired by my dear friend Debbie, owner and designer of CRAFTY STASH.
The papers are digital from various sources and I simply layered them up and added the 'Boo!' senti to the top left of the tic tac toe board.A few card candy dots in black and silver to complete the card.
It made a change for me to use something other than my Promarkers this time, and I certainly enjoyed making this card, which is what it's all about at the end of the day....right girls?
I will enter my card into a couple of challenges:
- Crafting for all Seasons #11 - Fall Flowers/Pumpkins.
- The House that Stamps Built (DCC 1012) - Halloween/Fall.
- Creative Card Crew - Spooky Fun.
- Everybody Art Challenge #163 - Halloween.
- Going Grey With Scrap Creations - Halloween.
- Cupcake Craft Challenges #163 - Halloween.
- House of Gilli #18 - Colour choice/pick 3 from list ~ I chose ORANGE, BLACK & PURPLE.
This is a scheduled post, I'm off to the Isle of Wight for the day to see the family, so I hope this has worked!!!!