Happy hump-day folks, it's certainly getting chilly here, which is perfect for our challenge this week at FOR FUN CHALLENGES. We want to see your HALLOWEEN projects, but with a twist...you CANNOT use Orange, Black OR Purple !!! Let me tell you, it was way harder than I imagined it would be! Here's my card:
Our fabulous sponsor this week is once again BUGABOO who provided the DT with some fab images to work with.
The lucky winner will receive SEVEN images of their choice...such a wicked prize!
I coloured my image with Promarkers and cut it out. The red DP was applied to the whole of the card front, then 2 pieces of green DP were torn and distressed with red ink. A circle of the red DP was torn and distressed with green ink, then my image was added using foam pads. The sentiment I created on the computer using the font Halloween Spider; it says 'Hoppy Halloween.' A green ribbon with an extra bow in red, and some card candy dots to finish.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Creative Card Crew - Spooky Fun.
- Digital Tuesday #133 - Happy Halloween.
- Crafty Boots - Autumn or Halloween.
- Creative Stamp Friends #36 - Halloween.
- Paper Creations Ink #11 - Halloween.
- Paper Pretties - Halloween.
- Gingerloft #27 - Halloween or Fall.
- Paper Sundaes #91 - Halloween or Fall.
- Quirky Crafts #21 - Spooky/Halloween/Colour challenge.
- Challenge up your Life #54 - Halloween.
Don't forget to join us at For Fun this week, someone's gotta win that fab prize, and much as we'd love to, the DT aren't allowed!!!!
Thanks for popping in, I love visitors!