Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Friday, 4 February 2011

ATCs for Ali's ATC Swap Stop!

Here are my ATCs for the monthly swap I host over on my other blog, Ali's ATC Swap Stop!

The theme is Mystical/Fantasy, and I went for a tongue-in-cheek Prince Charming! If truth be known, I'm not really very pleased with them, but I ran out of time to redo them :( I tried heat embossing and realise that I had the heat turned up too high as I kinda burnt the BP (some brown tinges around the edges!) I also had trouble getting the embossing powder to stick to the ink, so tried glue instead.......a real no-no as it was then too thick!

 I'm hoping the recipients aren't too disappointed, and can appreciate the 'unique/handmade' one-off rustic feel they have.....!?!?!?!

Note to Self.......PRACTISE heat embossing more!!!!

thanks for Looking!

4 comments:

Veronica said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

Catherine said...

Your ATC's are adorable Ali ! I love this little frog (and not only because I am french !!!) and the sentiment too ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Catherine said...

they are so cute, plus they have more character with the added embossing :)

Dawn said...

Ali, they are absolutely FAB!!!!! Not sure what you're woried about!!! Hope I'm getting one!!!!
Hugs
Dawn xxx