As you can see, I made an easel card (one of my fave all-time styles.) The image is from a collection called 'Girl Talk Shopping' purchased from Aimee Asher Elite and is coloured with Promarkers.
The BPs are Dovecraft, and are layered up on lilac and pink card. I used my nesties and new border punch and added paper roses along with the 2 required buttons. The sentiment is computer generated (font: Cool Dots.) The ribbon was recycled from a gift-wrapped pair of PJs I had for Christmas!
I followed last weeks Friday Sketchers layout, as I often find it easier than starting from scratch. Pop on over to the FOR FUN CHALLENGES blog, and check out the great cards that the other DT members have made......and why not enter a card yourself too!
I would like my card to be considered for the following challenges:
- Dutch Dare Card Challenges 'New Beginnings.' (My 1st DT spot!)
- I <3 Promarkers #47 'Recycle.' (My ribbon.)
- Sparkles Forum Challenges #2 'New Things.' (My digi & my DT Spot.
- Creative Cottage #30 'Something New.' (My digi & my DT Spot.)
- Creative Card Crew 'New Beginnings.' (My 1st DT spot!)
- Fab n Funky #54 'Anything Goes.'
- Delightful Challenges 'Use Buttons.'
- Digi Doodles Shop Best #41 'Buttons.'
- Moving Along With the Times 'Ring Out the Old, Ring in the New.' (Old stash, DPs, New stash, digi image, and DT spot!)
- Charisma Cardz #1 'Birthdays & Celebrations.'
- Cute Card Thursday #146 'Out With the Old.' (I've had these Dovecraft papers for several years!)
- Paper Crafting Journey #1 Let's Get Digital! (A brand new challenge blog!)
- Rainbow Lady's Challenge #134 'It's All New To Me!' (My 1st DT spot & card!)
- Delicious Doodles #7 'New.' (Digi & 1st DT post & card!)
- Fairy Fun Fridays #43 New Beginnings,'