Morning everyone, and welcome to another Sunday. Over at
this week we have an
challenge for you! Yes folks, #195 is your choice.
Our sponsor this week is the lovely Lorraine, owner of
with a £10 voucher to spend in her online shop.
This week I've used two Crafty Pad Designs images, snowgloge (precoloured) and one of the Merry Christmas sentiments. I have a quickie-make to share with you, it's a ribbon bookmark.
It's so quick and easy to make! I printed the snowglobe onto thick card and cut it out. I altered the colour of the sentiment to match and printed onto thick card once again and cut it out. To join them, I chose a wide red satin ribbon, a christmas print ribbon and some green ric rac.
How does it work? See below!
If you are giving a book to anyone as a gift, these make a wonderful addition, as they can be personalised to suit the theme of the book or the person you're making for.
We really hope you will join us this week, and are confident you will as its an Anything Goes week. Please note that we are setting a limit of 3 entries per person, or we'll be so busy commenting our children won't get fed!!!!! Pmsl!!
See you soon.
I will enter the following challenges with my bookmark:
- Bugaboo Catch the Bug - Anything Goes.
- Crazy for Challenges (#C4C161) - Anything BUT a Card.
- Inspire me Fridays #83 - Anything Goes.
- Sweet n Sassy (SNSDC78) - Anything BUT a Card.
- Paper Crafting Journey - Ribbon or Twine.
- Anything But a Card #5 - Anything BUT a Card!
- The House That Stamps Built (#DCC1024) - Anything Other Than a Card.