Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Sunday 19 August 2012

To 'Die' For!

Morning my friends, and welcome to a glorious Sunday morning!


We have a brand new challenge over at THE CRAFTY PAD today, set by our lovely Dawn, and the theme is:

#184 TO DIE FOR!

We want to see you use your dies and punches on your creations this week....easy-peasy methinks! ;)

With prizes from TWO great sponsors this week, you won't want to miss this challenge...pop over to the challenge blog for more details!


Make sure you pop over and take a look at Team A's fab creations, not to mention an essential visit to The Crafty Pad SHOP to check out all the wonderful NEW RELEASES that have been added this week!

Have a great Sunday, see you soon!

No comments: