Live, Laugh, Love...CRAFT!!!
Life's Too Short for Housework!!!



I am so pleased you found your way to visit me...I do hope you see something that makes you smile.



My Fab Followers and Blogging Friends

Sunday 7 October 2012

It's a VINTAGE Challenge

Good morning and a warm welcome back to my corner of blogland.  It's time for a brand new challenge over at The Crafty Pad, and this week it's our Debbi's turn to choose the theme, which is
 
#191 VINTAGE
 
Our sponsor this time around is Crafty Sentiment Designs with a prize of 3 digis of winners choice from their shop.

 
 
Here's my card:
 
 
I used one of the Rose Card Fronts available from The Crafty Pad Shop and printed it onto one of the vintage distressed plain paper pack. I matted and layered onto black card and red angel-hair paper, and then onto one of the vintage grunge postcard papers. I inked the edges with TH distress ink and added some bits n pieces from my stash...some flourishes, photo hinges and gems, and a piece of black lace and some vintage buttons to finish.

 
We really hope you can join us this week, and look forward to visiting your blog :)
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

7 comments:

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Ali - I love the Victoriana feel of your card. The colours are wonderful and all your embellies really add to the project!
Helen x

debbi taylor said...

just lovely!
love the rich colours
hugs
Debbi

rachel said...

stunning work Ali - love it! Hugs Rachel xx

cotnob said...

This is a great vintage card Ali, I love the pink and your gorgeous black lace.
Pauline
x

JanR said...

Oooooh, I love all that bling! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Catherine said...

This is such a beautiful card Ali ! I love the dies you have used ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Karen said...

A beautiful creation hun!
Really regal! Smiles.

Thank you so much for joining us at Delicious Doodles this week in our Flowers Challenge!

Hugs,
Krafty Karen - DT.